· Carried out extensive data analysis to validate the data populated in certain fields of the reports generated.
· Wrote and executed Test cases based on functional specifications and business requirements using Mercury Quality Center in a UNIX environment. · Wrote SQL queries to perform the Back End testing of the Oracle database to ensure data integrity
· Extensively involved in the environment setup for Testing.
· Worked extensively with SME's in understanding, extracting, refining and documenting the User and Business Requirements pertaining to reporting. · Created User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications documents.
· Performed system test execution, supported UAT and Production execution along with the reporting status.
· Attended various meetings with developers, clients and the management team to discuss major defect found during testing, enhancement issues and future design modifications.
· Prepared daily and weekly status reports
· Develop and execute Test Plans and Test Cases from requirements and specifications documents.
· Preparing Test Scenarios & Test Cases and performing Manual Testing of the application.
· Report UAT Test results to the management and business team with recommendations.
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in October 2017.
I applied through my college job board and ended up being selected for an in-person interview on campus. The entire process is very competitive. Out of the several hundred students that applied for the position, Fannie interviewed about 10 per campus and invited 2-3 back for a final round in Washington DC. The interviews were overall easy and the method they moved forward with candidates seemed rather arbitrary. The on-campus interview consisted of confessing your knowledge of Fannie Mae and the mortgage market, then walking through your resume for relevant experience. About a week later, you will hear back and if invited to Washington, the interview will consist of three 30 minute 1 on 1 interviews that ask behavioral, educational and case study questions respectively. The enterprise was very accommodating and the process was an enjoyable experience.
- What does Fannie Mae do? How have you demonstrated curiosity, problem solving and quantitative ability? What coding projects have you worked on? Fannie has 17 million mortgage securities, how would you valuate how much they are all worth in total? Derive Black-Scholes (only if strong math background/major). Answer Question