7 great biology topics for a research paper
Biology research papers have been written on some of the most interesting topics. Finding a good topic depends on personal interest and knowledge. A few great topics may relate to what is currently trending in the news or natural phenomenon’s that continue to puzzle some of the most prominent researchers in the field. While there are a number of great topics to choose from, it helps to narrow down a few ideas to help you work toward a favorable topic. Consider the following 7 topics for your next biology research paper.
- Abortion. What happens during an abortion procedure? How was the abortion pill developed and how does it work within the body? Does the woman getting the abortion experience any effects after the procedure is completed?
- What happens to the human body as we age? What factors have shown evidence they speed up or slow down the aging process? What happens in the brain when a person has symptoms of Alzheimer’s or Dementia?
- Why do people have allergies? How do symptoms vary from a food allergy verse an allergy caused by plants, trees or pollen? What are some of the most effective treatments for allergies? What were some of the earliest forms of testing for treatment options before modern solutions were developed we know today?
- Alternative health or alternative healing. Is it true that laughing can help people feel better? Will mental conditions such as depression or ADHD benefit from alternative health treatment options? How has marijuana played a role in helping people obtain some form of relief from a medical condition?
- Fertility treatments and birth control. How many forms of birth control are there and which ones have been proven to be most effective? What happens when fertility drugs are used? Do birth control pills help or hurt a woman’s menstruation cycle? Why are birth control pills known for helping women experience less acne and reduced menstrual symptoms?
- The perception of color. How is it that two or more people can look at an object and not agree it is the same color? What does it mean to be color blind? What does fall foliage do the brain and how does it affect the way we feel?
- Emotions. How does a person experience so many different emotions? Where does it come from within the body and how were they first discovered?
How To Use
Our website is free of charge. So the only formula of using it is our tips + plenty of practice = High scoring research paper. Our essay writers try to write funny, knowledgeable, and unpretentious.
The Top 23 Unique College Biology Term Paper Topics
All right, so you have been tasked with writing your biology term paper. Congratulations! I don’t envy you. Only joking! Writing your term paper is your chance to demonstrate that you are making good progress in your course and that you understand your module. Coming up with a unique college biology term paper topic can sometimes be a little tricky. However, don’t worry I am hear to provide you with my top 23 topics.
- Anthrax as a bio-chemical weapon. Why is this still a popular choice for those wishing to inflict terror? What further safeguards can be put in place?
- Hormones in pregnancy. Discuss and examine the hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester.
- Gestation period. Contrast and compare the nine month gestation period within humans, against other mammals. Why is there a difference in time-period?
- Seahorses – Seahorses are rare in the fact that it is the male who carries the fetus. Explore the biological components that make seahorses different.
- Look at the impact of alcohol on the human body over a long period of time, in particular pay attention to the central nervous system.
- Multiple abortions – How does having multiple abortions impact upon a woman’s ability to carry a child to full term in future. Are there any physiological implications?
- Is homosexuality genetic? Yes, this is a controversial topic which makes exploring it all the more interesting.
- Ebola – Is there even the remote possibility that terrorists could get their hands on this and turn into a biological weapon? How can this be prevented? Is enough about Ebola understood?
- What is behind the decline in the otter population worldwide?
- Does drinking moderate to high levels of coffee or coca cola increase your likelihood of getting diabetes?
- What can flies and fleas tell us about evolution?
- Ape to human to what? What is the next stage in the evolutionary cycle?
- Understanding Bipolar. Look at the biology behind it.
- Skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- How does the color of flowers affect their ability to pollinate?
- Poikilothermic body temperatures versus Homeothermic in mammals
- Why do rodents spread disease and virus so quickly?
- Explore the biology behind a frog’s ability to jump.
- The cellular reproduction of DNA
- Human cloning. Will we ever get to a point where scientific merits outweigh moral concerns?
- The effects of acid rain on the general population. Pay particular attention to the impact on parts of the USA.
- Explore the El Nino effect and how this can impact upon agriculture
- The biological rather than moral implications of having a child with your first cousin.
I hope you have found my list of unique biology college term paper topics useful!
planning and organizing
The paper overall should go above and beyond what is expected. This will get the professor’s attention in a good way. You need to make sure there are no errors and that the paper is well written. You may find some of the great tips on our website. If not, ask experts how to polish your paper on the following popular blogs.
If you have any question, be sure to contact us any time through email. Send us your question on email@example.com and get an answer promptly.